martes, 25 de mayo de 2010

Francisco I. Madero personal life


Francisco I. Madero was a Mexican president,he used to have a brother named Gustavo Adolfo Madero he haved a crystal eye one day they invited him to a restaurant where they shot him and put a knife on his good eye and kill him,when Francisco I. Madero ask why you don't tell me before, they say him thats not your problem ,they take him and pino suarez to a car,I.Madero go alone and pino suarez was killed,in the car they torture him then he get down and was killed.
by Beto

3 comentarios:

  1. That is realy intresting.
    P.S.I think Francisco I. madero was a really nice and good president!!!

    Sara

    ResponderEliminar
  2. SO COOL!! I Love that information and my favorite thing its the Plan de San Luis.
    Love And Peace!!! Any!!! JBieber!!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. ooooh i have´t idea of the cristal eye ooohohh

    cris

    ResponderEliminar